Thursday, January 18, 2007

You have to start somewhere ...

I figured I've waited long enough to make my first post. This is my first blog ever. I'm not really a blogger. I've always been a bit weary of bloggers and sometimes even thought of them as people who simply have too much time on their hands. But that was then and this is now.

Perhaps it's because having my own blog has become a part of a class assignment or maybe it was after I started reading CNNMoney.com-related blogs. Either way, I suppose blogs are the way to go nowadays so I figured I'd join the party.

I haven't quite finalized what I am going to post on this blog, but I think it'll be a little bit of everything.

I am finishing my senior year at USC as a Communication Major and Business Minor (to those of you who are familiar with Comm students at USC this shouldn't come as a surprise). I don't live near campus and I enjoy a wonderful 15 mile drive down the 10E every morning (an experience that I will be sure to share with you in great detail). I am also one of the lucky few who thinks she figured out what she wants to do when she grows up. For now it's IT Consulting ... might sound geeky and boring...but I think it might be pretty exciting. Okay so I'm a bit of a geek ... deal with it!

So this blog will consist of my daily experiences, my thoughts on different topics and maybe a little sharing of interesting information I find while aimlessly surfing the internet instead of working :)

And I hope you'll comment ... it's a little boring talking to yourself ...

No comments: